This is the Linux app named RockMUD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RockMUD_1_0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RockMUD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RockMUD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe RockMUD project is a new MUD codebase written in C and Lua. The goal of RockMUD is to create a stable C MUD engine that can be easily expanded and customized using the Lua scripting language. RockMUD is based off of SocketMUD by Brian Graverson.
- Lua Scripting
- C Back-end
- Rooms, objects, and containers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rockmudproject/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.