This is the Linux app named Romadeva whose latest release can be downloaded as Romadeva-0-0-24.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Romadeva with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It is a simple tool to convert roman script to indic(Devanagari) script. As most Keyboards are English and to write in Indic script is difficult. It's easy to write Hindi from an English typewriter and that's the inspiration behind the project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/romadeva/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.