This is the Linux app named roof whose latest release can be downloaded as roof-2.2.27.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named roof with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Remote Operation On Files (ROOF) is a FTP client providing: a command line tool as well as an API library, a File system based on FTP protocol named FTPFS (FUSE based) and FTPING tool to check remote FTP server availability.
Advanced End Users, Aerospace, Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Command-line, Qt, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roof/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.