This is the Linux app named Rotations Conversion Library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RotationsConversionLibraryv1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rotations Conversion Library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rotations Conversion Library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Rotations Conversion Library (RCL) is a collection of C++ functions that address common computations and numerical handling of rotations in 3D Euclidean space, including support for rotation matrices (`Rotmat`), Quaternions (`Quat`), intrinsic ZYX Euler angles (`Euler`), fused angles (`Fused`) and tilt angles (`Tilt`). In addition to the core competency of being able to convert between each of the representations, operations such as inversion, ZYX yaw extraction, fused yaw extraction, renormalisation, equality detection, vector rotation and much more have been implemented. Unit tests for each function are provided to ensure that the library performs exactly as it should. The implementation of the Rotations Conversion Library is based on the very related Matlab/Octave Rotations Library (MORL), which is a highly tested reference implementation for the required algorithms (see https://sourceforge.net/projects/rotationslib/).
- Highly efficient cross-platform library written in C++
- No dependencies other than core math functions, and Eigen for the vector, quaternion and rotation matrix representations
- Implements common calculations and conversions involving rotation matrices, quaternions, ZYX Euler angles, fused angles, tilt angles and the tilt phase space
- Supports the design, efficient implementation and evaluation of algorithms involving rotations
- Supports the novel fused angles and tilt angles rotation representations, as well as the tilt phase space
- Ships with unit tests to ensure the validity of each function
- Based on the highly tested Matlab/Octave Rotations Library (reference implementation)
- Well-commented and structured code that allows easy modification/extension by users (who are encouraged to submit improvements/bug fixes to the author, so that the library can be improved for everyone!)
- Available both as a ZIP bundle and a git repository (see Code)
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rotconvlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.