This is the Linux app named roundme to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as roundme-0.03.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named roundme to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
roundme to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Provide an easy way to modify the rounding mode of iEEE754 operations in an program.
The aim of this tool is to allow the evaluation of the numerical quality of a code by comparing results given by the same code using different rounding mode.
- change round mode
- iEEE 754 rounding mode
- numerical quality
- floating point modification
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roundme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.