This is the Linux app named Route Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Route Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Route Engine Tries to combine networks of database, primarily resource over an protocol. This primarily an help for C++/J2EE Developers. The Resources can be network build on top of other resource like CPU/Database/Storage/Power Control the Devices.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/routeengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.