This is the Linux app named RPG Dice Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jRPGDS-1.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RPG Dice Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RPG Dice Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe RPG Dice Simulator (RPGDS) is a tiny java application that simulates all common RPG dice. These are
D2 (two-sided LaPlace coin)
D4 (tetrahedron, four sides)
D6 (hexahedron, six sides, normal game die)
D8 (octahedron, eight sides)
D12 (dodecahedron, twelve sides)
D20 (icosahedron, twenty sides)
The project is separated into two parts: aRPGDS and jRPGDS.
aRPGDS is the Android repository and package
jRPGDS is the Java/AWT repository and package
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpgds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.