This is the Linux app named rubrica whose latest release can be downloaded as rubrica2-2.0.12.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rubrica with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONRubrica is an address book for GNOME. It allows you to add personal data (name, surname, address, etc.), Web links, email addresses, ircs, telephone numbers, job information (company where contact works, company infos, contact's assigment, etc.) and notes
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rubrica.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.