This is the Linux app named RufaSwap to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sw18apr20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RufaSwap to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RufaSwap to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RufaSwap, is a simple permuted picture puzzle where the challenge is to restore the picture elements to their proper order. Two elements are selected with cursor clicks to initiate a swap. User controls the level of difficulty.
Works on Macs running OS-X, PCs running GNU/Linux, and PCs running Windows.
- New Mac-Binary-Bundle is now available.
- Several *.png images provided but can use your own
- Great for kids; unscrambled preview; adjustable complexity.
- Laptop friendly controls
- <h> key toggles help screen; <esc> key to quit.
- Click cursor on 2 pieces to swap.
- Now written in Ada, any PC or Mac with GNAT can build! But first try the delivered binaries.
- GNU/Linux, OS-X, and Windows binaries provided, as well as full source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rufaswap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.