This is the Linux app named runjags whose latest release can be downloaded as paretoprior_JAGS3_2.0.1-4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named runjags with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis package provides high-level interface utilities for MCMC models via Just Another Gibbs Sampler (JAGS), facilitating the use of parallel (or distributed) processors for multiple chains, automated control of convergence and sample length diagnostics, and evaluation of the performance of a model using drop-k validation or against simulated data. Template model specifications can be generated using a standard lme4-style formula interface to assist users less familiar with the BUGS syntax. A JAGS extension module provides additional distributions including the Pareto family of distributions, the DuMouchel prior and the half-Cauchy prior.
- Interface utilities for Just Another Gibbs Sampler (JAGS)
- Facilitates running parallel JAGS models for multiple chains
- Automated control of convergence and sample length diagnostics
- Evaluation of the performance of a model against simulated data
- Compatibility with the WinBUGS syntax of model files with data and initial values lists
- JAGS extension module implementing additional distributions for JAGS models including the Pareto family of distributions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/runjags/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.