This is the Linux app named SA Network Connection Profiler whose latest release can be downloaded as sancp-1.6.1-stable.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SA Network Connection Profiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SA Network Connection Profiler
Security Analyst Network Connection Profiler [sancp] is a network security tool designed to create connection logs and record network traffic for the purpose of auditing, historical analysis, and network activity discovery.
- See discussions for details regarding the following features:
- Version 1.6.2 supports generating pcap indexes
- Upcoming ip6 support pending release in versions 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sancp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.