This is the Linux app named Saros - Distributed Party Programming whose latest release can be downloaded as saros-dropin-14.10.31.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Saros - Distributed Party Programming with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Saros - Distributed Party Programming
DESCRIPTIONSaros brings multi-writer synchronous distributed editing to the Eclipse IDE, e.g. for joint code reviews, explaining code remotely, or distributed pair programming -- all also for more than 2 participants; we call this Distributed Party Programming. It includes refined awareness functionality, text chat, and a simple distributed whiteboard/sketching facility.
Eclipse Update Site: https://www.saros-project.org/update-site/eclipse
- Collaborative real-time file editing
- Supports several concurrent writers
- Awareness markup: Who is where (file/region)? Who just changed what?
- Shared file/folder operations
- Built-in instant messaging
Developers, Quality Engineers
Java SWT, Eclipse, IntelliJ
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.