This is the Linux app named SciRL - Scientific Research Libraries whose latest release can be downloaded as SciRL_0-9-2_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SciRL - Scientific Research Libraries with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SciRL - Scientific Research Libraries
My first prehistoric OS project. First implemented on a AMIGA platform incl GUI in the 90's. Later on moved to Windows without GUI - CLI only. On windows a network version (client-server) was implemented.
Operates with mathematical symbolic scientific expressions using a pattern matching strategy. These patterns are part of the Research Libraries
- Equation solving
- Symboloc differentiation
- Symbolic integration
- Symbolic operation with differential equations
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scirl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.