This is the Linux app named Scorched 3D to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Scorched3DObeta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scorched 3D to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scorched 3D to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Scorched3D incorporates lively, fully destructible 3D landscapes that include animated jets, naval vessels, water and even birds, with detailed tanks and projectiles and stunning visual effects.
A simple turn-based artillery game and also a real-time strategy game in which players can counter each others' weapons with other creative accessories, shields and tactics. Test your skill in timing, aiming and judgement of distance, move around on the landscape, or outsmart your opponent economically.
- Realisticly rendered 3D landscape environments
- Realtime or turn based artillery combat
- Online or offline, single or multi-player play
- Mod support for various gaming styles
- Tournament and stats championships
Gnome, OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scorched3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.