This is the Linux app named ScorePlus: Smart Grid Experiment whose latest release can be downloaded as scoreplus.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ScorePlus: Smart Grid Experiment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ScorePlus: Smart Grid Experiment
DESCRIPTIONScorePlus is an integrated and scalable experimental environment whose design framework and major components can be extended to build other cyber-physical testing systems in general. ScorePlus includes both software emulator and hardware testbed. The software emulator emulates the communication and energy behavior of Smart Grid entities. The hardware testbed hosts physical devices, such as micro renewable energy generators (solar panel, wind turbine), energy demanders, storages, and topology switches, which are all connected by power network and communication network in a physical environment. Both the software emulator and hardware testbed follow the same architecture and interface, and the same Smart Grid application program can be tested on either of them without any modification.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scorepluset/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.