This is the Linux app named sdf2xyz2sdf whose latest release can be downloaded as openbabel_for_open3dtools_windows_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sdf2xyz2sdf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An open-source software to convert SDF files into TINKER XYZ files (and viceversa) with automatic assignment of MMFF94 atom types, bond types and charges
- Automatic assignment of MMFF atom and bond types
- Works with multi-molecule SDF files
- Works with V2000 and V3000 SDF files
- Any format can be converted to TINKER XYZ through OpenBabel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdf2xyz2sdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.