This is the Linux app named SDL_bgi whose latest release can be downloaded as SDL_bgi-2.5.0-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SDL_bgi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SDL_bgi is a Borland Graphics Interface (GRAPHICS.H) emulation library based on SDL2. This library strictly emulates almost all BGI functions, making it possible to compile SDL versions of programs written for Turbo/Borland C. ARGB extensions and basic mouse support are also implemented; further, native SDL2 functions may be used in SDL_bgi programs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libxbgi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.