This is the Linux app named SDL Framework to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SDLFW-1.7.1-psp.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SDL Framework to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SDL Framework to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSDL Framework (SDLFW)
SDLFW is a cross-platform framework from the powerful SDL library to create your own 2D games with the Lua programming language.
It's easy-to-use, free, open-source, and works on Windows and Linux.
- Fast application development through Lua scripting language
- Support for multiple image formats
- TrueType font rendering support
- Provides input from the keyboard, mouse, and joystick
- Provides a simple API to query the capabilities of the sound card
- Complex audio functions, mainly for sound mixing
- Provides a clean, simple, and reliable time and timer API
- Provides an API for reading and playing tracks on a CDROM
- Networking support
- Provides a thread API that looks like a simplified version of pthreads
- Is small, portable, and reliable
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a window manager, Project is a graphics toolkit, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdlfw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.