This is the Linux app named seaborn whose latest release can be downloaded as seaborn_statisticaldatavisualization.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named seaborn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Seaborn is a Python data visualization library based on matplotlib. It provides a high-level interface for drawing attractive and informative statistical graphics. Seaborn helps you explore and understand your data. Its plotting functions operate on dataframes and arrays containing whole datasets and internally perform the necessary semantic mapping and statistical aggregation to produce informative plots. Its dataset-oriented, declarative API lets you focus on what the different elements of your plots mean, rather than on the details of how to draw them. Behind the scenes, seaborn uses matplotlib to draw its plots. For interactive work, it’s recommended to use a Jupyter/IPython interface in matplotlib mode, or else you’ll have to call matplotlib.pyplot.show() when you want to see the plot.
- Seaborn is a library for making statistical graphics in Python
- It builds on top of matplotlib and integrates closely with pandas data structures
- Seaborn makes it easy to switch between different visual representations by using a consistent dataset-oriented API
- When statistical values are estimated, seaborn will use bootstrapping to compute confidence intervals
- Statistical estimation in seaborn goes beyond descriptive statistics
- Some seaborn functions combine multiple kinds of plots to quickly give informative summaries of a dataset
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seaborn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.