This is the Linux app named Sesame whose latest release can be downloaded as openrdf-sesame-4.1.2-sdk.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sesame with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is no longer actively maintained. It is succeeded by the Eclipse RDF4J project, which can be found at GitHub and at http://www.rdf4j.org/.
Sesame is a de-facto standard framework for processing RDF data. This includes parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and full SPARQL 1.1 query/update support. Sesame offers a fully modular toolkit and an easy-to-use Java API that can be connected to all leading RDF storage solutions.
- Full support for SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update
- Streaming RDF Parsers and Writers
- Flexible vendor-independent API for access to many types of RDF database
- Lightweight RDF Graph interface
- Server and Workbench web applications
- Modular setup accessible through maven
Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sesame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.