This is the Linux app named SF3JSWING to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sf3jswing-thegame-digital-design.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SF3JSWING to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SF3JSWING to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Game framework including 1, 2 and multi-players modes which doesn't involve any central server, so peer-to-peer multi-players equivalent! Java environment (v. 1.5+ @ java.sun.com) Including a multi-platform API.
Imaging capabilities provided by Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) and 3D support provided by the LWJGL (www.lwjgl.org) API.
- image rasterization and I/O processing
- smooth animation
- unlimited image tiling mode for Java2D and LWJGL (http://www.lwjgl.org)
- several well-known FX capabilities (no shaders needed)
- high speed caching features for graphics, sound and data
- real-time hardware accelerated graphics (LWJGL 2.3+)
- true AI mechanisms and user interaction handlers
- multi-threading compatible
- customizable UI
- embedded editors
- compile for Applet, Desktop application or both all-in-one
- multi-platform integration : LINUX, OS X and WINDOWS
- the API is extendable code
- All features are available in Soft- and Hardware Modes
- Java Image I/O Tools and Codecs
- Java Advanced Imaging
- Free-Form Projects Management with Ant (jigaxtended 4.3.0)
- Java Applet Plugin Support (Java v1.5) through JXAKernel JFCApplet.class
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sf3jswing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.