This is the Linux app named Sharada-Braille-Writer whose latest release can be downloaded as sharada-braille-writer_3.6-1_all.deb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sharada-Braille-Writer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sharada-Braille-Writer (S.B.W) is a text editor for GNU/Linux which support braille input. In S.B.W, Simultaneous multiple press of braille combinations, will produce corresponding letters. So one can input text in more than 40 languages with braille knowledge in perkins like way. letters f, d, s, j, k, l represent 1 2 3 4 5 6 of the braille dots respectively. By pressing "f" and "s" together will produce letter k and like.
Website : https://zendalona.com/sbw/
Github repository 1 : https://github.com/zendalona/sbw
Github repository 1 : https://github.com/zendalona/libbraille-input
Ubuntu PPA 1 : https://launchpad.net/~nalin-x-linux/+archive/ubuntu/sbw
Ubuntu PPA 2 : https://launchpad.net/~nalin-x-linux/+archive/ubuntu/libbraille-input
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbrw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.