This is the Linux app named shiftpicdate-gui whose latest release can be downloaded as shiftpicdate-gui-0.3.4-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named shiftpicdate-gui with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONShift the EXIF date/time using the Exiv2 library for Linux or the WIC API for windows, with Qt interface.
Binaries were built with MSVC++ 14.2 and Qt 5.15.0 (64 bits).
See https://github.com/a-lemonnier/shiftpicdate-gui : code and additional infos.
- Find all pictures in the subdirectories of a selected directory.
- Display and allow selection of pictures.
- Shift the EXIF date of pictures.
- English / French languages available.
- Code written for Linux and Windows.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shiftpicdate-gui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.