This is the Linux app named Shopper whose latest release can be downloaded as Generic-midp2-en_US-shopper.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shopper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A J2ME application and a PHP server for managing a shopping list. You can edit the shopping list via web. Once in the store, you download the list to the phone, where you also have a convenient interface for checking and navigating the items.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shopper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.