This is the Linux app named Shotcut whose latest release can be downloaded as shotcut-win64-221125.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shotcut with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shotcut is a free and open source video editor for Windows, Mac and Linux. Based on MLT, it features cross-platform capabilities in conjunction with the WebVfx and Movit plugins. It also includes support for a wide range of formats; no import required (meaning native timeline editing); Blackmagic Design support for input and preview monitoring; and resolution support to 4k.
- Wide format support
- Numerous device and transport options
- Sleek, intuitive interface
- Several audio features and video effects
- Comprehensive editing features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shotcut.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.