This is the Linux app named Sifter: filesystem transfer program whose latest release can be downloaded as sifter-1-0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sifter: filesystem transfer program with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sifter: filesystem transfer program
DESCRIPTIONSifter is a file and directory transfer program.
It stuffs important files that have recently changed onto a floppy
so that you can take them home from work. It can also use the
Internet instead of a floppy, if you don't have to go past a firewall
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sifter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.