This is the Linux app named Signal Desktop whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.19.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Signal Desktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Say "hello" to a different messaging experience. An unexpected focus on privacy, combined with all of the features you expect. State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol) keeps your conversations secure. We can't read your messages or listen to your calls, and no one else can either. Privacy isn’t an optional mode, it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time. Share text, voice messages, photos, videos, GIFs and files for free. Signal uses your phone's data connection so you can avoid SMS and MMS fees. Make crystal-clear voice and video calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges. Add a new layer of expression to your conversations with encrypted stickers. You can also create and share your own sticker packs. Group chats make it easy to stay connected to your family, friends, and coworkers.
- Signal Desktop is an Electron application that links with Signal on Android or iOS
- Share text, voice messages, photos, videos, GIFs and files for free
- Focuses on privacy, combined with all of the features you expect
- There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, and no creepy tracking in Signal
- Signal is an independent nonprofit
- You can create and share your own sticker packs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/signal-desktop.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.