This is the Linux app named Signature Check whose latest release can be downloaded as sigchk-1.2.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Signature Check with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Filetypes: 7Z, AVI, BIN, EXE, GZ, JPG, MKV, MP4, PDF, PNG, RAR, ZIP.
sigchk [OPTION]... [FILE]...
-f, --fingerprint show unknown installer fingerprints
-t, --timestamp try to recover modification dates
-s, --strict verify GOG installer authenticity
--ignore-missing ignore missing installer BINs
--no-exceptions do not use built-in checksums
--no-cert-exceptions do not use built-in certificates
--no-local do not use local checksums
-c, --colour colourize the output
-q, --quiet quiet mode
sh python awk bzip2 coreutils find grep gzip openssl sed tar unzip xxd xz
7zip-full ar attr b2sum brotli ffmpeg ghostscript imagemagick jpeginfo moreutils parallel pngcheck unrar zip zstd
Guaranteed to work on GNU/Linux like Debian 10, Ubuntu 20.04 or higher
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sigchk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.