This is the Linux app named Simple Java Image Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as SJIT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Java Image Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Java Image Tool
SJIT is an easy-to-use command line program to analyze, manipulate and convert image files.
- can resize source images
- can extract EXIF data from JPEG images
- can make certain colors transparent
- can handle multiple source files (batch processing)
- can read and convert SVG images
- convert image formats
- create GIF animations
- different options for manipulating images (brightness, colors, saturation...)
- combine images (difference betw. two images, conatenate images)
- split images
- read&write QR codes/barcodes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sjit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.