This is the Linux app named Simple Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as sviewgl-1.7.1553.8560.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project moved to Bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/andreyu/simple-viewer-gl
Small and simple viewer for Linux, support multipage images, support transparency and alpha-channel in images.
- No WM / DE dependency
- Fast image manipulation
- Without GUI
- Hardware acceleration (OpenGL-based)
- Support very large PNG, GIF, TIFF, and JPEG images
- Ability to show pixel information under cursor
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.