This is the Linux app named SimpleXlsxWriter whose latest release can be downloaded as SimpleXlsxr0.36.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimpleXlsxWriter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library represents XLSX files writer for Microsoft Excel 2007 and above.
The main feature of this library is that it uses C++ standard file streams. On the one hand it results in almost unnoticeable memory and CPU resources consumption while processing (that may be very useful at saving a large data arrays), but on the other hand it makes unfeasible to edit data that were written.
Hence, if using this library the structure of the future report should be known enough.
The library is written in C++ with using STL functionality and based on the ZIP library (included), which has a free license:
This library is distributed under the terms of the zlib license:
- Cell styles: fonts, fills, borders, alignment, multirow text, text rotation
- Cell formats: text, numeric, dates and times, custom formats
- Formulae recognition (without formula`s content verification), defined names
- Charts with customizable parameters (on data sheet or separate sheet): linear, bar, scatter, pie
- Images on the worksheet: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, tiff
- Multiplatform: BSD, Linux, macOS, Windows
- Unicode support
- No external dependencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplexlsx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.