This is the Linux app named SING whose latest release can be downloaded as sing.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SING with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SING stands for 'Send ICMP Nasty Garbage'. It is a tool that sends ICMP packets fully customized from command line. Its main purpose is to replace the ping command but adding certain enhancements (Fragmentation, spoofing,...)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.