This is the Linux app named SlideShare Downloader whose latest release can be downloaded as ssd_ver_126.96.36.199.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SlideShare Downloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This utility allow you to download any presentation from slideshare. Even if the author disabled it.
- Download disabled documents
- Ability to save pdf
- Choose image quality
- Save images as pptx format
- Generate transcript for downloaded documents
- Auto clear completed downloads on exit
- Handle download queue
- Try to download original document
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slidesharedownloader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.