This is the Linux app named slurp whose latest release can be downloaded as slurp-1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named slurp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
'slurp' and 'glurp' are related utilites that help with buffering of file input and output (IO) in parallel environments with large files. They read and write files using a much larger buffer than typical system and program defaults.
- Optimize system performance by minimizing IO bottlenecks.
- Buffering for file read and write operations.
- Buffer size can be set by user (default: 500M)
- Buffering for file operations as well as data streams.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slurp-stream/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.