This is the Linux app named SmarTree whose latest release can be downloaded as smartree-0.2.0-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SmarTree with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An extension of the class javax.swing.JTree with a lot of improvements and utilities.
- Dynamic CRUD operation on tree nodes
- Load and save tree data from XML file, with AES-128 encryption support
- Drag and drop features ready to use
- Automatic and optional node storting
- Each tree node can store custom properties
- Node path implementation: get node by path
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-smartree/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.