This is the Linux app named SnowMicroPyn to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SnowMicroPyn_0.0.19alpha_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SnowMicroPyn to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SnowMicroPyn to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SnowMicroPyn is an opensource reader for SnowMicroPen® files in binary .pnt format. The reader is Python based and published as source code as well as compiled executable for Windows, Linux and Mac.
The software is preliminary, thus please report bugs.
For further information, please read the Readme.txt in the download section.
The SnowMicroPen® (SMP) is developed by the WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research, Davos. The SMP is the first high-resolution snow penetrometer. It is capable of measuring the bonding force between snow grains, with both high spatial resolution and high speed. The SMP can be used in different application areas as snow profiling (avalanche forecasting, snow stratigraphy, remote sensing ground truth), ski track characterization (ski racing) or snow runway characterization (stability testing).
- read and plot SnowMicroPen measurement data
- show measurement infos
- GPS map view
- export measurement, infos and plots to human readable
- noise, drift and offset analysis
- batch mode
- superpose and compare measurements
- frequency analysis and butterworth lp filter
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyntreader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.