This is the Linux app named Snp Viewer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SnpViewer0.9.1_jar.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Snp Viewer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Snp Viewer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA program for visualising Affymetrix SNP array data for identification regions of homozygosity. Written to aid autozygosity mapping and aid the discovery of potential disease loci.
- Analyses birdseed files generated by Affymetrix Genotyping Console
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Easily identify shared regions of homozygosity
- Automatically identifies concordant or non-concordant shared regions
- Browse by chromosome
- Zoom views
- Select and save regions
- Output regions to formatted .xlsx files
- Save and share projects
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snpviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.