This is the Linux app named SoyBeans whose latest release can be downloaded as SoyBeans.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SoyBeans with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Soy Beans is an HTTP request processing framework written in Java. Written as an alternative to frameworks like Struts and Stripes, it provides a robust and extremely flexible API enabling rapid deployment, and dynamic configuration.
- Flexible, robust and easy to work with.
- No more 500 errors. SoyBeans default handler returns a user-specifable task.
- Multi-threaded task-based architecture.
- Works in or out of a web-based environment.
- Easily extendable. Free-form architecture gives you complete control over the process.
- Easy Access to uploaded files.
- Built-in data persistence.
- Configurable mime-types
- Built-in support for RESTful services
- Built-in support for CORS.
- Built-in support for custom headers
- UI Configurator makes building configurations a snap!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soybeans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.