This is the Linux app named SpaceNOutX to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as spacenoutxv02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SpaceNOutX to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SpaceNOutX to run in Linux online
(another very old app, server side code was lost)
SpaceNOutX is a flash/php based game that (will) let players carve out their own piece of a a virtual universe. Creating a new user and the map system should work. Load the map then zoom waaaaay out to see probably the coolest thing about the game so far. This version is being compiled from several previous versions from Android, BASIC, and ActionScript.
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spacenoutx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.