This is the Linux app named Speedy MIDI whose latest release can be downloaded as SpeedyMidiSetup-1.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Speedy MIDI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Speedy MIDI is an editor designed for choirs and singers to quickly generate MIDI files for rehearsal.
- Note entry
- Standard MIDI file generation
- Standard MIDI file playback
- Part extraction
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/speedymidi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.