This is the Linux app named SpiderFoot whose latest release can be downloaded as SpiderFoot-2.11-w32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SpiderFoot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SpiderFoot is an open source intelligence automation tool. Its goal is to automate the process of gathering intelligence about a given target, which may be an IP address, domain name, hostname or network subnet.
SpiderFoot can be used offensively, i.e. as part of a black-box penetration test to gather information about the target or defensively to identify what information your organisation is freely providing for attackers to use against you.
System Administrators, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spiderfoot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.