This is the Linux app named SpiKeDeteKt to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SpikeDetekt0.1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SpiKeDeteKt to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SpiKeDeteKt to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is an automatic spike detection program which takes account of probe geometry and produces a .mask file to be used with the new masked version of KlustaKwik.
We recommend you use Python 2.6 or 2.7, e.g. a free academic version can be obtained from Entthought Python.
The input files for SpiKeDeteKt are:
.dat (raw data file)
.probe (probe file, described below - user constructed)
parameters.py (optional - otherwise it uses defaultparameters.py)
SpiKeDeteKt outputs the following files:
.fet.n (feature file)
.mask.n (needed for using the new (masked) KlustaKwik)
.clu.n (a trivial clue file where everything is put into a single cluster)
.fmask.n (trial - float masks instead of binary, we are using this for testing masked KlustaKwik)
.spk.n (spike file)
.upsk.n (unfiltered spike waveform)
.res.n (list of spike times)
.xml (an xml file with all the parameters that can subsequently be used by neuroscope or klusters)
.fil (highpass filtered data)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spikedetekt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.