This is the Linux app named Splicing Prediction Pipeline whose latest release can be downloaded as SPiP_alone_v2_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Splicing Prediction Pipeline with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Splicing Prediction Pipeline
SPiP is a tool to predict the splice alteration of variant by integrate several prediction tool in a global pipeline.
/!\ for the windows version, all SPiP scores calculate between the version 2.0 and 2.1 before correction are WRONG, please used the version 2.1 corrected or later version. For Linux version, the SPiP scores are correct.
You can also download SPiP in zip format: https://sourceforge.net/projects/splicing-prediction-pipeline/files/SPiP_alone_v2_0.zip
For Linux (GitHub): https://github.com/raphaelleman/SPiP
If you have questions, please contact me to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
v2.1 corrected (07/2021) :
correction of score calculation
Most strigent on "Alter by complex event"
New SPiP with random forest modelization
old change detailled in https://sourceforge.net/projects/splicing-prediction-pipeline/files/changeLogBeforev2.0.txt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/splicing-prediction-pipeline/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.