This is the Linux app named SponsorBlock whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.1.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SponsorBlock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SponsorBlock is an open-source crowdsourced browser extension and open API for skipping sponsor segments in YouTube videos. Users submit when a sponsor happens from the extension, and the extension automatically skips sponsors it knows about using a privacy-preserving query system. It also supports skipping other categories, such as intros, outros, and reminders to subscribe, and skipping to the point with highlights. The extension also features an upvote/downvote system with a weighted random-based distribution algorithm. Once one person submits this information, everyone else with this extension will skip right over the sponsored segment. SponsorBlock is a crowdsourced browser extension that let's anyone submit the start and end time's of sponsored segments of YouTube videos.
- The dataset and API are now being usd in some ports as well as a neural network
- You can read the API docs
- You must have Node.js 16 and npm installed
- Develop with a clean profile and hot reloading
- With this extension, you will automatically skip YouTube sponsors
- This is open source and the entire database is public
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sponsorblock.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.