This is the Linux app named Spring Boot Admin whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.5.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spring Boot Admin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spring Boot Admin
This community project provides an admin interface for Spring Boot applications. The applications register with our Spring Boot Admin Client (via HTTP) or are discovered using Spring Cloud (e.g. Eureka, Consul). The UI is just a Vue.js application on top of the Spring Boot Actuator endpoints. Support for Python applications is available using Pyctuator. First, you need to setup your server. To do this just setup a simple boot project (using start.spring.io). As Spring Boot Admin Server is capable of running as servlet or webflux application, you need to decide on this and add the according Spring Boot Starter. Monitoring Python applications is available using Pyctuator. If you want to use a snapshot version of Spring Boot Admin Server you most likely need to include the spring and sonatype snapshot repositories. Each application that wants to register has to include the Spring Boot Admin Client.
- View and delete active sessions (using spring-session)
- View jvm system- & environment-properties
- View Spring Boot Configuration Properties
- View Flyway / Liquibase database migrations
- Notification on status change (via e-mail, Slack, Hipchat,etc.)
- Event journal of status changes (non persistent)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spring-boot-admin.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.