This is the Linux app named Spring Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.0.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spring Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Spring Framework provides a comprehensive programming and configuration model for modern Java-based enterprise applications, on any kind of deployment platform. A key element of Spring is infrastructural support at the application level: Spring focuses on the "plumbing" of enterprise applications so that teams can focus on application-level business logic, without unnecessary ties to specific deployment environments.
- Dependency injection, events, resources, i18n, validation, data binding, type conversion, SpEL, AOP
- Mock objects, TestContext framework, Spring MVC Test, WebTestClient
- Transactions, DAO support, JDBC, ORM, Marshalling XML
- Spring MVC and Spring WebFlux web frameworks
- Remoting, JMS, JCA, JMX, email, tasks, scheduling, cache
- Kotlin, Groovy, dynamic languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spring-framework.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.