This is the Linux app named Squeek whose latest release can be downloaded as squeek-20060730.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Squeek with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSqueek is a Publication Management Suite. By incorporating an object-oriented approach, it allows for a more flexible environment. For developers of publications, the design of web apps will be faster. Also, makes use of XML for exporting published data.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/squeek/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.