This is the Linux app named Statistics for MySQL whose latest release can be downloaded as libsqlstat-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Statistics for MySQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Statistics for MySQL
"Statistics for MySQL" provides additional statistical functions (like Pearson's coefficient of correlation) which are missing in MySQL. DLLs for 32 and 64bit Windows as well as makefiles for Linux are available.
- Gini coefficient (Gini index)
- Mersenne Twister random number generator
- Pearson's coefficient of correlation
- Row number
- Weighted average
- Weighted standard deviation
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlstat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.