This is the Linux app named Steel TTS whose latest release can be downloaded as Steel-0.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Steel TTS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Steel is a cross-platform package for using common text-to-speech (speech synthesis) engines in Python.
Steel currently supports the following TTS software:
- Microsoft Speech API 5 (SAPI5)
- NS Speech Synthesis
Bug Tracker: http://sourceforge.net/p/steeltts/tickets/
If you are interested in contributing to the Steel TTS codebase, or would like to make a feature-request, please contact the lead developer, Jasper Danielson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/steeltts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.