This is the Linux app named STI analysis and forecasting whose latest release can be downloaded as stianafor4matlab-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named STI analysis and forecasting with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
STI analysis and forecasting
The STIanafor is a tool for spatio-temporal data vizualization, analysis and forecast of incidence of sexually-transmitted diseases and drug resistance of pathogens in the Russian Federation. Currently supports gonorrhoea (N. gonorrhoeae) and syphilis (T. pallidum).
A set of real data for testing is provided.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stianafor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.